Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Holidays

Holidays are going on... At least I guess I need to be grateful the college gave us any... But couldn`t they be longer without college projects. (Not that I even bothered to start any)  

Christmas seems different this year. Cousins of mine have come down from Canada, they have snow there (mentioned for the ones weak in Geography) and are finding thing a lot more weird compared to me.

For starters I have a Xmas dress as well as a New year outfit ready (amazing that I`m not going to buy stuff still) and to add to that I have been gifted more dresses adding to my joy and confusion of what to wear ????

Xmas this year has theme in my home "Glass Paintings" (as Its me aided by my sister to decorate). We always had a real tree, decorations, and ooh so many more things. But now Thanks to "Valenkho" I have Pictures which he drew and i copied onto the windows. This is something I`m actually enjoying and is does not feel like a mission which needs to be done by Xmas day. Its a more enjoy the Xmas while decorating.

In a way it has relaxed my mind (lower stress levels) but increased the physical strain. For example on getting up from any sitting positions, a bystander would say i get up like a mix of an old lady and a pregnant lady combined. (the lower back ) But my high spirits cancel it out in a way for me. 

The only hope now that the pain goes before the relaxed spirits....

No comments:

Post a Comment