Thursday, October 22, 2009

life as I know it....

I've for a long time wanted to blog about the more personal side of Reality, but I would always quickly remind myself that its none of your DAMN business! But today I feel like it might help in many ways to be a little more open... well enough of this intro shit!

I have really realized the importantance of fatherhood and taking care of what ever responsibites God has put before you and embracing the oppurtunity to learn and help someone else learn.

It's amazing how your outlook and the way you handle life changes as you mature (notice i didnt says as you get older) it's takes a mature man to understand that if you see trash on the ground and you just walk pass it your worst then the person who threw it there.

If God has put a child in your life, it doesn't who the father is, you need to do what you can to postivitly impact his life!

No comments:

Post a Comment