Friday, November 13, 2009

Beyonce Pregnant?


today allhiphop.com rumors that it might be a good chance that "B'' is expecting....

I have been told that this is a masterpiece of a rumor. Remember yesterday we said Jay-Z had an urgent matter with Beyonce? Well, a lot of people speculated that it was drama! I have been informed that the rumor has a much brighter side. Sources inside Beyonce’s camp are saying that BEYONCE IS PREGNANT! Now, this remains a big MIGHT, but I’m hearing B is “missing something” if you catch the drift. Don’t want to give you all a TMI moment. But this is supposedly the reason why Jay has been far more attentive. You know Jay wants that kid! B isn’t quite as hype off of kids from what I gathered in the media reports, but I am sure she recognizes a blessing when she feels it! OK, shut up illseed. If it matters, the source says this rumor is “golden.”

No comments:

Post a Comment