Monday, April 18, 2011

Bella Italia

Bella Italia

My weekend in Italy was one of the best mini vacations ever! To tell you the truth I haven't even been to Milan, I had spent the entire weekend in a "Milka advertisement" in the Alps. Snow covered mountain tops, crystal blue lakes, waking up for the sound of the roosters, hearing the cows boo.... (very "The Sound of Music" style). Don't get me wrong I'm very much a city girl and I did need a couple of hours to readjust and forget the smell, the .... hmmm..... s**t and become a cowchic, but boy was it relaxing... by the second day I forgot I had a mobile phone, or what the internet was. Long walks in the forest, picking wild flowers, eating THE BEST food and... wait for it..... milking a cow!!!!!! :D That was my weekend in Italy.


  I'll upload much more pics on my NEW PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG today! :)
Come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment