

Here are 3 of my favorite people on the BAFTA red carpet, Tilda Swinton, Tom Ford & Julianne Moore.
I was kinda disappointed with the bafta winners, 'The King's Speech' won everything, even beating out both supporting actors from 'The Fighter' (who've won everything so far), Christian Bale & Melissa Leo. Geoffrey Rush & Helena Bonham Carter won instead. Thank god David Fincher won best director, otherwise i would have been writing letters all night.
I'm still hope 'The Social Network' wins best picture at the Oscars, but it seems all hope is lost now.
I was kinda disappointed with the bafta winners, 'The King's Speech' won everything, even beating out both supporting actors from 'The Fighter' (who've won everything so far), Christian Bale & Melissa Leo. Geoffrey Rush & Helena Bonham Carter won instead. Thank god David Fincher won best director, otherwise i would have been writing letters all night.
I'm still hope 'The Social Network' wins best picture at the Oscars, but it seems all hope is lost now.
No comments:
Post a Comment