Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
My favorite of all time, gives full separated lashes
this particular one is a limited edition purple color packaging, but the original packaging is black
Overall Performance: 10/10
YSL False Lash Effect Mascara
This mascara is a bit on the dry side, the wand is quit clumpy but on the lashes it gives an incredible result; long thick lashes
it comes in black and blackest black
it drys up pretty quickly though, I'd say in a bout a month if you'd use it everyday
Overall Performance: 9/10
Revlon Double Twist Mascara
I got this one about a week ago and its already probably my favorite at the mean time. It has such an interesting unusual wand and gives volume like there is no tomorrow! It also separates lashes without any clumping.
Overall I'd say it makes it look as if I have SOOO much more lashes than what I really do!
Overall Performance (till now): 8/10
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
A dryer formulation; volumizies and separates, very build-able too
Overall Performance: 8/10
Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
One of the hugest wands I've used. I love the effect it gives to the lashes; very full and kinda lengthes them too
However the want is so big that it makes the application kind of hard + it has a huge flaking problem! I always find flaking underneath my eyes whenever I wear it
Overall Performace: 7/10 (cause I still love how huge it makes the lashes look)
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara
Very, very, very watery consistency. It always masses up my eyeshadow unless I apply it extra carefully
It volumizes the lashes from the first swipe, it also kinda lengthens them
However it takes time to set and dry up on the lashes
Overall Performance: 7/10
Lo'real Telescopic Mascara (in Carbon Black)
This Mascara is so black and it makes lashes SO LONG
Overall Performance: 9/10
Mascaras Am Not Too fond of:
YSL Everlong Mascara
This mascara is just bad. It needs about 10 coats to start giving any effect on the lashes
am not kidding
Overall Performance: 0/10
Lo'real Million Lashes Mascara
I heard lots of positive reviews about this one, but I found it too watery and kind of clumpy
I tried to wear it and try it out more than once and I did, but I just don't like it
Overall Performance: 5/10
Benefit BAD gal Lash Mascara
The wand is huge and its very similar to Lash Ingection Mascara by Too faced
however it needs more than three coats to start giving the lashes a volumizing effect + in some weird way it makes the lashes look less than what they really are
Overall Performance: 4/10
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment