Monday, May 2, 2011

birthday wishes quotes for husband

birthday wishes quotes for husband





birthday wishes quotes for husband birthday wishes quotes for husband birthday wishes quotes for husband



birthday wishes quotes for husband birthday wishes quotes for husband birthday wishes quotes for husband







A racially integrated community is a chronological term timed from the entrance of the first black family to the exit of the last white family. ~Saul Alinsky



The mind, in proportion as it is cut off from free communication with nature, with revelation, with God, with itself, loses its life, just as the body droops when debarred from the air and the cheering light from heaven. ~William Channing



Untold suffering seldom is. ~Franklin P. Jones



You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney



To me faith means not worrying. ~John Dewey



How much has to be explored and discarded before reaching the naked flesh of feeling. ~Claude Debussy



Just because you've only got houseplants doesn't mean you don't have the gardening spirit - I look upon myself as an indoor gardener. ~Sara Moss-Wolfe



And so we shall have to do more than register and more than vote; we shall have to create leaders who embody virtues we can respect, who have moral and ethical principles we can applaud with enthusiasm. ~Martin Luther King, Jr., Where Do We Go from Here: Chaos or Community?, 1967



Caesar: "My friend, taxes are the chief business of a conqueror of the world."



If I could not walk far and fast, I think I should just explode and perish. ~Charles Dickens



COFFEE.SYS Not Found: User startup disabled. ~Author Unknown



It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. ~Terri Minsky, Sex and the City, "The Baby Shower



Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. ~Author Unknown



"I think I'll be a clown when I get grown," said Dill. "Yes, sir, a clown.... There ain't one thing in this world I can do about folks except laugh, so I'm gonna join the circus and laugh my head off." "You got it backwards, Dill," said Jem. "Clowns are sad, it's folks that laugh at them." "Well, I'm gonna be a new kind of clown. I'm gonna stand in the middle of the ring and laugh at the folks." ~Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird, Chapter 22



Most people do not pray; they only beg. ~George Bernard Shaw



It isn't what they say about you, it's what they whisper. ~Errol Flynn



Many politicians are in the habit of laying it down as a self-evident proposition that no people ought to be free till they are fit to use their freedom. The maxim is worthy of the fool in the old story who resolved not to go into the water till he had learned to swim. ~Thomas Macaulay



When I really worry about something, I don't just fool around. I even have to go to the bathroom when I worry about something. Only, I don't go. I'm too worried to go. I don't want to interrupt my worrying to go. ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 6



I always fear that creation will expire before teatime. ~Sydney Smith



The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime. ~Babe Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment