Monday, May 2, 2011

cute quotes for boyfriends and girlfriends

cute quotes for boyfriends and girlfriends





cute quotes for boyfriends and girlfriends cute quotes for boyfriends and girlfriends cute quotes for boyfriends and girlfriends



cute quotes for boyfriends and girlfriends cute quotes for boyfriends and girlfriends cute quotes for boyfriends and girlfriends







We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses. ~C.G. Jung



Envy is ignorance. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



It was while making newspaper deliveries, trying to miss the bushes and hit the porch, that I first learned the importance of accuracy in journalism. ~Charles Osgood



Let him who looks for a monument to Washington look around the United States. Your freedom, your independence, your national power, your prosperity, and your prodigious growth are a monument to him. ~Louis Kossuth



A love that lasts for twenty years may be better than love, but it isn't love. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966



More grievous than tears is the sight of them. ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943, translated from Spanish by W.S. Merwin



Ours is the only country deliberately founded on a good idea. ~John Gunther



The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it. ~H.L. Mencken, Minority Report, 1956



Man is harder than rock and more fragile than an egg. ~Yugoslav Proverb



I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. ~Elayne Boosler



The trip across Arizona is just one oasis after another. You can just throw anything out and it will grow there, I like Arizona. ~Will Rogers



Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion. ~Democritus



No matter what happens... somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. ~Dave Barry, "Things That It Took Me 50 Years to Learn"



When a lot of remedies are suggested for a disease, that means it cannot be cured. ~Anton Chekhov, The Cherry Orchard



With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die. ~Abraham Lincoln



I'd play every day if I could. It's cheaper than a shrink and there are no telephones on my golf cart. ~Brent Musburger



Snowflakes are kisses from heaven. ~Author Unknown



Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes." They will say, "Women don't have what it takes." ~Clare Boothe Luce



In solitude, where we are least alone. ~George Gordon, Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage



The present age, for all its cosmopolitan hustle, is curiously suburban in spirit. ~Norman Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment