Sunday, May 1, 2011

education quotes by famous people

education quotes by famous people





education quotes by famous people education quotes by famous people education quotes by famous people



education quotes by famous people education quotes by famous people education quotes by famous people







If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? ~Source Unknown



If equations are trains threading the landscape of numbers, then no train stops at pi. ~Richard Preston



To understand any living thing, you must, so to say, creep within and feel the beating of its heart. ~W. Macneile Dixon



He who excuses himself accuses himself. ~Gabriel Meurier, Tresor des sentences



The problem with political jokes is they get elected. ~Henry Cate



I think the world really boils down to two types of people - those who see shapes in cloud formations, and those who just see clouds. ~Terri Guillemets



Loyalty in a free society depends upon the toleration of disloyalty. ~Alan Barth, The Loyalty of Free Man, 1951



Instead of counting your days, make your days count. ~Author Unknown



I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part. ~Shirley MacLaine



If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution. ~Author Unknown



When we're together or when we're apart, you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart. ~Author Unknown



A man generally has two reasons for doing a thing. One that sounds good, and a real one. ~J. Pierpoint Morgan



Everything we possess that is not necessary for life or happiness becomes a burden, and scarcely a day passes that we do not add to it. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



A touchstone to determine the actual worth of an "intellectual" - find out how he feels about astrology. ~Robert A. Heinlein



I do not really like vacations. I much prefer an occasional day off when I do not feel like working. When I am confronted with a whole week in which I have nothing to do but enjoy myself I do not know where to begin. To me, enjoyment comes fleetingly and unheralded; I cannot determinedly enjoy myself for a whole week at a time. ~Robertson Davies



Law of the Alibi: If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire. ~Author Unknown



With all the mass media concentrated in a few hands, the ancient faith in the competition of ideas in the free market seems like a hollow echo of a much simpler day. ~Kingman Brewster, Jr.



If America ever passes out as a great nation, we ought to put on our tombstone: America died from a delusion she had Moral Leadership. ~Will Rogers



All wars are follies, very expensive and very mischievous ones. In my opinion, there never was a good war or a bad peace. When will mankind be convinced and agree to settle their difficulties by arbitration? ~Benjamin Franklin



Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. ~Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment