Monday, May 2, 2011

friends quotes tagalog

friends quotes tagalog





friends quotes tagalog friends quotes tagalog friends quotes tagalog



friends quotes tagalog friends quotes tagalog friends quotes tagalog







Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring - quite often the hard way. ~Pamela Dugdale



Most passport pictures are good likenesses, and it is time we faced it. ~Katharine Brush



Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it. ~Cullen Hightower



Looking back, you realize that a very special person passed briefly through your life, and that person was you. It is not too late to become that person again. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



Don't tell my mother I work in an advertising agency - she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse. ~Jacques Seguela



Love your country. Your country is the land where your parents sleep, where is spoken that language in which the chosen of your heart, blushing, whispered the first word of love; it is the home that God has given you that by striving to perfect yourselves therein you may prepare to ascend to him. ~Giuseppe Mazzini



Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. ~Ben Hecht



Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. ~William Faulkner



To a man with an empty stomach food is God. ~Gandhi



Difficult things take a long time, impossible things a little longer. ~Andre A. Jackson



I nod to a passing stranger, and the stranger nods back, and two human beings go off, feeling a little less anonymous. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



I also realized that the philosophers, far from ridding me of my vain doubts, only multiplied the doubts that tormented me and failed to remove any one of them. So I chose another guide and said, Let me follow the Inner Light; it will not lead me so far astray as others have done, or if it does it will be my own fault, and I shall not go so far wrong if I follow my own illusions as if I trusted to their deceits. ~Jean Jacques Rousseau



When our vices desert us, we flatter ourselves that we are deserting our vices. ~Francois Duc de La Rochefoucauld



Sic: used to indicate that a quoted passage, especially one containing an error or unconventional spelling, has been retained in its original form or written intentionally.



Operationally, God is beginning to resemble not a ruler but the last fading smile of a cosmic Cheshire cat. ~Julian Huxley



Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face. ~Dave Barry



What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens



Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down. ~Charles F. Kettering



Nostalgia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days. ~Doug Larson



The preservation of the means of knowledge among the lowest ranks is of more importance to the public than all the property of all the rich men in the country. ~John Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment