friends quotes wallpapers
If there is no struggle, there is no progress. ~Frederick Douglass
In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love. ~Diego Marchi
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. ~Abraham Joshua Heschel
Opere citato: from the work already quoted; used to provide an endnote or footnote citation to refer the reader to an earlier citation; abbreviated op. cit.; also known as opus citatum.
It doesn't make much difference what you study, as long as you don't like it. ~Finley Peter Dunne
Some people have so much respect for their superiors they have none left for themselves. ~Peter McArthur
A lot of guys think the larger a woman's breasts are, the less intelligent she is. I don't think it works like that. I think it's the opposite. I think the larger a woman's breasts are, the less intelligent the men become. ~Anita Wise
We black men seem the sole oasis of simple faith and reverence in a dusty desert of dollars and smartness. ~W.E.B. DuBois
Everyone has a price - mine is chocolate. ~Author Unknown
Freedom lies in being bold. ~Robert Frost
Debt is the worst poverty. ~Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732
When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves. ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book
Loyd: "It has to do with keeping things in balance. It's like the spirits have made a deal with us. We're on our own. The spirits have been good enough to let us live here and use the utilities, and we're saying: We know how nice you're being. We appreciate the rain, we appreciate the sun, we appreciate the deer we took. Sorry if we messed up anything. You've gone to a lot of trouble, and we'll try to be good guests."
Scientists should always state the opinions upon which their facts are based. ~Author Unknown
Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad. ~P.D. East
We must be our own before we can be another's. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell
Gravity is love and every turn is a leap of faith. ~Author Unknown
He is rich or poor according to what he is, not according to what he has. ~Henry Ward Beecher
Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene. ~Arthur Christopher Benson
Marriage is an alliance entered into by a man who can't sleep with the window shut, and a woman who can't sleep with the window open. ~George Bernard Shaw
No comments:
Post a Comment