Monday, May 2, 2011

friendship quotes girls

friendship quotes girls





friendship quotes girls friendship quotes girls friendship quotes girls



friendship quotes girls friendship quotes girls friendship quotes girls







Short A: Yes, but I might not use it.



There are many men of principle in both parties in America, but there is no party of principle. ~Alexis de Tocqueville



I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do. ~Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird, Chapter 11, spoken by the character Atticus



Opal is the multi-gem. ~Astrid Alauda



The squirrel that you kill in jest, dies in earnest. ~Henry David Thoreau



Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself. ~Michel de Montaigne



I'm addicted to this exercise - I never skip a day! ~Jessi Lane Adams



It is hard to resist a flatterer who gets it right. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



The breakfast slimes, angel food cake, doughnuts and coffee, white bread and gravy cannot build an enduring nation. ~Martin H. Fischer



My play was a complete success. The audience was a failure. ~Ashleigh Brilliant



I will never admit that the beloved flag is to me merely the symbol of a land where I can live in rich content and make money. ~Henry Cabot Lodge



Husbands are like fires. They go out when unattended. ~Zsa Zsa Gabor



You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was. ~Irish Saying



The self cannot be escaped, but it can be, with ingenuity and hard work, distracted. ~Donald Barthelme



The precursor of the mirror is the mother's face. ~D.W. Winnicott, Playing and Reality, 1971



Memory itself is an internal rumour. ~George Santayana, The Life of Reason



Don't tell my mother I work in an advertising agency - she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse. ~Jacques Seguela



Righteousness is easy in retrospect. ~Arthur Schlesinger Jr.



I am for an art that is political-erotical-mystical, that does something other than sit on its ass in a museum. ~Claes Oldenburg



Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment