Monday, May 2, 2011

funny myspace quotes and sayings

funny myspace quotes and sayings





funny myspace quotes and sayings funny myspace quotes and sayings funny myspace quotes and sayings



funny myspace quotes and sayings funny myspace quotes and sayings funny myspace quotes and sayings







The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern. Every class is unfit to govern. ~Lord Acton, letter to Mary Gladstone, 24 April 1881



Lend, by your imperfections, self-esteem to others, and you will be invited everywhere. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. ~Rogers Hornsby



The best wood in most amateurs' bags is the pencil. ~Author Unknown



If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into committees. That'll do them in. ~Author Unknown



If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster. ~Isaac Asimov



Don't refuse to go on an occasional wild goose chase - that's what wild geese are for. ~Author Unknown



Frankly, I'd like to see the government get out of war altogether and leave the whole field to private individuals. ~Joseph Heller, Catch-22, 1955



A new position of responsibility will usually show a man to be a far stronger creature than was supposed. ~William James



If there is one spot of sun spilling onto the floor, a cat will find it and soak it up. ~Jean Asper McIntosh



It is the chiefest point of happiness that a man is willing to be what he is. ~Desiderius Erasmus



Guys are like roses. You've got to watch out for the pricks. ~Author Unknown



Mathematics and Poetry are... the utterance of the same power of imagination, only that in the one case it is addressed to the head, in the other, to the heart. ~Thomas Hill



Don't blame me. I voted with the majority. ~Author Unknown



Is there no Latin word for Tea? Upon my soul, if I had known that I would have let the vulgar stuff alone. ~Hilaire Belloc



Petroleum and coffee had no value a few centuries ago. ~Author Unknown



You need special shoes for hiking - and a bit of a special soul as well. ~Terri Guillemets



God and angels don't get paid even though theirs is some of the most important work around. Ditto for volunteers. ~Cherishe Archer



American football makes rugby look like a Tupperware party. ~Sue Lawley, 1985



Beer and Rugby are more or less synonymous. ~Chris Laidlaw, 1973

No comments:

Post a Comment