funny pictures of animals with quotes
Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway. ~Mary C. Crowley Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway. ~Mary C. Crowley Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway. ~Mary C. Crowley
I believe half the unhappiness in life comes from people being afraid to go straight at things. ~William J. Lock
Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored. ~Alice Walker
The basis of optimism is sheer terror. ~Oscar Wilde
May I never be complete. May I never be content. May I never be perfect. Deliver me, Tyler, from being perfect and complete. ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 5
In spite of all our speeding it's still the style to be late. ~Kin Hubbard
After dinner sit awhile, after supper walk a mile. ~English Proverb
If the pain wanders, do not waste your time with doctors. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960
We spend our days in deliberating, and we end them without coming to any resolve. ~L'Estrange
I may be a pessimist, but the philosophy of anti-thrift just now coming into being seems to me the greatest danger to the peace of the world. ~Adriano Tilgher
Every mile is two in winter. ~George Herbert
That's not serious; it's just human. ~Jerry Kopke
I am more afraid of an army of one hundred sheep led by a lion than an army of one hundred lions led by a sheep. ~Charles Maurice, Prince de Talleyrand-Perigord
Do not hold everything as gold which shines like gold. (Non teneas aurum totum quod splendet ut aurum.) ~Alanus de Insulis, Parabolae, c.1280, later used by Shakespeare and others as "All that glisters is not gold." (see notes at bartleby.com), now commonly misphrased as "glitters"
In Hollywood you can see things at night that are fast enough to be in the Olympics in the day time. ~Will Rogers
It is better to rise from life as from a banquet - neither thirsty nor drunken. ~Aristotle
The obstacle is the path. ~Zen Proverb
You never know till you try to reach them how accessible men are; but you must approach each man by the right door. ~Henry Ward Beecher, Proverbs from Plymouth Pulpit, 1887
Don't forget to swing hard, in case you hit the ball. ~Woodie Held
Football is not a game but a religion, a metaphysical island of fundamental truth in a highly verbalized, disguised society, a throwback of 30,000 generations of anthropological time. ~Arnold Mandell
No comments:
Post a Comment