funny quotes to say to your friends
Every baby needs a lap. ~Henry Robin
If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it. ~Author Unknown
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. ~Robert Frost
If minutes were kept of a family gathering, they would show that "Members not Present" and "Subjects Discussed" were one and the same. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com
If your husband and a lawyer were drowning and you had to choose, would you go to lunch or to a movie? ~Author Unknown
Instead of being born again, why not just grow up? ~Author Unknown
The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. ~Eric Hoffer The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. ~Eric Hoffer, Reflections On The Human Condition
I have never been able to think of the day as one of mourning; I have never quite been able to feel that half-masted flags were appropriate on Decoration Day. I have rather felt that the flag should be at the peak, because those whose dying we commemorate rejoiced in seeing it where their valor placed it. We honor them in a joyous, thankful, triumphant commemoration of what they did. ~Benjamin Harrison
The dog may be wonderful prose, but only the cat is poetry. ~French Proverb
Healthy children will not fear life if their elders have integrity enough not to fear death. ~Erik H. Erikson
There are no foolish questions, and no man becomes a fool until he has stopped asking questions. ~Charles Proteus Steinmetz
Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing, but nobody else does. ~Steuart Henderson Britt
If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide. ~Mahatma Gandhi
Anita Bryant like Anita hole in the head. ~Graffiti
The hair is the richest ornament of women. ~Martin Luther
Democracy is when the indigent, and not the men of property, are the rulers. ~Aristotle
Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away the hunger. ~Saint Basil
Brain, n. An apparatus with which we think that we think. ~Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
I enjoy waking up and not having to go to work. So I do it three or four times a day. ~Gene Perret
A photograph is memory in the raw. ~Carrie Latet
No comments:
Post a Comment