Sunday, May 1, 2011

happy birthday father quotes

happy birthday father quotes





happy birthday father quotes happy birthday father quotes happy birthday father quotes



happy birthday father quotes happy birthday father quotes happy birthday father quotes







There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared: twins. ~Josh Billings



I am annoyed by individuals who are embarrassed by pauses in a conversation. To me, every conversational pause refreshes. ~George Sanders



Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter. ~Ansel Adams



Quotes are nothing but inspiration for the uninspired. ~Richard Kemph



The Internet is an important cultural phenomenon, but that doesn't excuse its failure to comply with basic economic laws. The problem is that it was devised by a bunch of hippie anarchists. ~Thomas Nolle



It is an immutable law in business that words are words, explanations are explanations, promises are promises but only performance is reality. ~Harold Geneen



The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms; and to confide in one's self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course. ~Michelangelo



Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route. ~Author Unknown



There is just one life for each of us: our own. ~Euripides



Christmas is for children. But it is for grown-ups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts. ~Lenora Mattingly Weber



Perfumes are the feelings of flowers. ~Heinrich Heine, The Hartz Journey



There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works. ~Alan J. Perlis



I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. ~Galileo Galilei



A bagel is a doughnut with the sin removed. ~George Rosenbaum



But that's what being an artist is - feeling crummy before everyone else feels crummy. ~The New Yorker



History is the transformation of tumultuous conquerors into silent footnotes. ~Paul Eldridge, Maxims for a Modern Man



If President Nixon's secretary, Rosemary Woods, had been Moses' secretary, there would only be eight commandments. ~Art Buchwald, 1974



Being a sex symbol has to do with an attitude, not looks. Most men think it's looks, most women know otherwise. ~Kathleen Turner



Life has been reduced to getting food out of cans. ~Martin H. Fischer



I wonder why men get serious at all. They have this delicate, long thing hanging outside their bodies which goes up and down by its own will. If I were a man I would always be laughing at myself. ~Yoko Ono

No comments:

Post a Comment