Tuesday, May 3, 2011

love quotes glitter graphics

love quotes glitter graphics





love quotes glitter graphics love quotes glitter graphics love quotes glitter graphics



love quotes glitter graphics love quotes glitter graphics love quotes glitter graphics







I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam: I looked into the soul of another boy. ~Woody Allen I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam: I looked into the soul of another boy. ~Woody Allen



A great name for a new country song: If I'd Shot You Sooner, I'd Be Out of Jail by Now. ~Author Unknown



It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth. ~Oscar Wilde



Tennis is an addiction that once it has truly hooked a man will not let him go. ~Russell Lynes



The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out. ~James Baldwin



What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others. ~French Proverb



What holy cities are to nomadic tribes - a symbol of race and a bond of union - great books are to the wandering souls of men: they are the Meccas of the mind. ~G.E. Woodberry



I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. ~Diane Ackerman



Freedom of the press in Britain is freedom to print such of the proprietor's prejudices as the advertiser's won't object to. ~Helen Swaffer



We like slipping, but not falling; our real anxiety is to be tempted enough. ~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827



What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown



Society is doing a great deal for the workingman, for the lower classes; but it seems to me, sometimes, as if it formed associations to obtain for them toys, and then formed other associations to teach them to play with them. ~John B. Gough



If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuytbn pasdlgkhasdfasdf. ~Lemony Snicket



Nowhere can man find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul. ~Marcus Aurelius, Meditations



My ideas usually come not at my desk writing but in the midst of living. ~Anais Nin



What a singular fact for an angel visitant to this earth to carry back in his note-book, that men were forbidden to expose their bodies under the severest penalties! ~Henry David Thoreau



When you're used to hearing purring and suddenly it's gone, it's hard to silence the blaring sound of sadness. ~Missy Altijd



They know, they just know where to grow, how to dupe you, and how to camouflage themselves among the perfectly respectable plants, they just know, and therefore, I've concluded weeds must have brains. ~Dianne Benson, Dirt, 1994



I hate handing over money for what I could just as easily do myself, it makes me nervous. ~Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar, Chapter 5



The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. ~Matthew 8:20

No comments:

Post a Comment