Monday, May 2, 2011

love wallpapers with sad quotes

love wallpapers with sad quotes





love wallpapers with sad quotes love wallpapers with sad quotes love wallpapers with sad quotes



love wallpapers with sad quotes love wallpapers with sad quotes love wallpapers with sad quotes







Don't despise empiric truth. Lots of things work in practice for which the laboratory has never found proof. ~Martin H. Fischer



I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to. ~Author Unknown



Man talks about everything, and he talks about everything as though the understanding of everything were all inside him. ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943, translated from Spanish by W.S. Merwin



Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious. ~Peter Ustinov



I can think of no more stirring symbol of man's humanity to man than a fire engine. ~Kurt Vonnegut



Orthodoxy: That peculiar condition where the patient can neither eliminate an old idea nor absorb a new one. ~Elbert Hubbard, The Note-Book, 1927



Fish and visitors smell in three days. ~Benjamin Franklin



The only man I know who behaves sensibly is my tailor; he takes my measurements anew each time he sees me. The rest go on with their old measurements and expect me to fit them. ~George Bernard Shaw The only man I know who behaves sensibly is my tailor; he takes my measurements anew each time he sees me. The rest go on with their old measurements and expect me to fit them. ~George Bernard Shaw



They have stopped deceiving you, not loving you. And it seems to you that they have stopped loving you. ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943, translated from Spanish by W.S. Merwin



Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success. ~Henry Ford



Remember that in giving any reason at all for refusing, you lay some foundation for a future request. ~Arthur Helps, Essays Written in Intervals of Business, 1841



A myth is a religion in which no one any longer believes. ~James Feibleman, Understanding Philosophy, 1973



Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart - oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape - of your sister. ~Katherine Mansfield



The first step... shall be to lose the way. ~Galway Kinnell



Who has not sat, afraid, before his own heart's curtain? ~Rainer Maria Rilke, Duino Elegies, "The Fourth Elegy," translated from German by Albert Ernest Flemming



I'm a golfaholic, no question about that. Counseling wouldn't help me. They'd have to put me in prison, and then I'd talk the warden into building a hole or two and teach him how to play. ~Lee Trevino



Many of our fears are tissue-paper-thin, and a single courageous step would carry us clear through them. ~Brendan Francis



In reality, killing time is only the name for another of the multifarious ways by which Time kills us. ~Osbert Sitwell



What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brusher her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third. ~Leo Durocher



Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on. ~Bob Newhart

No comments:

Post a Comment