short cute love sayings and quotes
If you get melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly. ~Author Unknown
When he to whom one speaks does not understand, and he who speaks himself does not understand, that is metaphysics. ~Voltaire, Philosophical Dictionary
A man who could make so vile a pun would not scruple to pick a pocket. ~John Dennis, 1781
I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich. ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, M*A*S*H, "Identity Crisis,"
Love makes time pass; time makes love pass. ~French Proverb
God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars. ~Martin Luther
Ignorant people think it is the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating, but it ain't so; it is the sickening grammar that they use. ~Mark Twain
I don't believe in astrology. The only stars I can blame for my failures are those that walk about the stage. ~Noel Coward
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. ~Ernest Hemingway Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. ~Ernest Hemingway
And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not. ~I Timothy 5:13
Each patient ought to feel somewhat the better after the physician's visit, irrespective of the nature of the illness. ~Warfield Theobald Longcope
Actually, I'm not all that interested in the subject of photography. Once the picture is in the box, I'm not all that interested in what happens next. Hunters, after all, aren't cooks. ~Henri Cartier-Bresson
Yoga is the fountain of youth. You're only as young as your spine is flexible. ~Bob Harper
Imagine what will happen to this nation if large numbers of American women start using the Wonderbra. It will be catastrophic. The male half of the population will be nothing but mindless drooling Zombies of Lust. Granted, this is also true now, but it will be even worse. ~Dave Barry
Probably the most honest "self-made man" ever was the one we heard say: "I got to the top the hard way - fighting my own laziness and ignorance every step of the way." ~James Thom
The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money. ~Author Unknown
Some men storm imaginary Alps all their lives, and die in the foothills cursing difficulties which do not exist. ~Edgar Watson Howe
Civilization: a thin veneer over barbarianism. ~John M. Shanahan, The Most Brilliant Thoughts of All Time (In Two Lines or Less)
I could walk forever and a mile with one beautiful girl. ~A.C. Van Cherub
There are always three speeches, for every one you actually gave. The one you practiced, the one you gave, and the one you wish you gave. ~Dale Carnegie
No comments:
Post a Comment