Monday, May 2, 2011

valentines day love poems

valentines day love poems





valentines day love poems valentines day love poems valentines day love poems



valentines day love poems valentines day love poems valentines day love poems







Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne



When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep, and you're never really awake. ~Fight Club movie, screenplay by Jim Uhls, directed by David Fincher, novel by Chuck Palahniuk



Politeness is the art of choosing among one's real thoughts. ~Abel Stevens



I stop wanting what I am looking for, looking for it. ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943, translated from Spanish by W.S. Merwin



Sex is God's joke on human beings. ~Bette Davis



What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul. ~Yiddish Proverb



Life is always walking up to us and saying, "Come on in, the living's fine," and what do we do? Back off and take its picture. ~Russell Baker



Lastly, do I vow, that mine eyes desire you above all things. ~Catherine of Aragon, 1535 Later never exists. ~Author Unknown



Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart - oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape - of your sister. ~Katherine Mansfield



The whole history of physics proves that a new discovery is quite likely lurking at the next decimal place. ~F.K. Richtmeyer



What a country calls its vital... interests are not things that help its people live, but things that help it make war. Petroleum is a more likely cause of international conflict than wheat. ~Simone Weil, Ecrits historiques et politiques, 1960



Version 1 of any software is full of bugs. Version 2 fixes all the bugs and is great. Version 3 adds all the things users ask for, but hides all the great stuff in Version 2. ~Fred Blechman



The girls that are always easy on the eyes are never easy on the heart. ~Author Unknown



God is not what you imagine or what you think you understand. If you understand you have failed. ~Saint Augustine



I am whatever you make me, nothing more. I am your belief in yourself, your dream of what a people may become.... I am the clutch of an idea, and the reasoned purpose of resolution. I am no more than you believe me to be and I am all that you believe I can be. I am whatever you make me, nothing more. ~Franklin Knight Lane



A cat pours his body on the floor like water. ~William Lyon Phelps



Walks. The body advances, while the mind flutters around it like a bird. ~Jules Renard



The disastrous history of our species indicates the futility of all attempts at a diagnosis which do not take into account the possibility that homo sapiens is a victim of one of evolution's countless mistakes. ~Arthur Koestler, Janus: A Summing Up



Originality is... a by-product of sincerity. ~Marianne Moore



Laughter is an orgasm triggered by the intercourse of sense and nonsense. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment