Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Twin Fascination


I don't really know what makes me so fascinated with twins especially with the baby ones. Twins are just so adorable to look at like. You look at them and you see two people that look so much alike and yet differ in so many ways. They're just so cute! Whenever I see twins it really makes me wish to have twin babies of my own someday. But I know there is really a rare possibility for that to happen. But if it will happen, then that would be awesome! By the way, I think my zodiac has some connection why I'm so into twins. I'm a Gemini so I guess that's the reason why. Maybe! hehe
And did I mention that I have a crush that also has a twin brother?! Yeah, that's right. Got a crush who's a pair of twin. Moreover, I think there are 3 - 4 sets of twins on our division at school. With all those twins around, how can a girl be not fascinated with Twins! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment