Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Week that was....

I am a dreamy sort of person when I`m Bored... (that happens a lot in Class)

Anyway I was at the point where the Golden Skeleton was found by the Dwarfs. when suddenly i hear raised voices in class so I paused it to listen. Apparently Girl A was arguing with Girl B (they used to be friends, now acting like a divoced couple).

At this point since I couldnt really make out any thing specific.. I started to analyse Human behaviour - The Good, The Bad and the Gray.

At one point they took the discuccion outside as it was increasing in volume. Suddenly i hear a girl in class (the girls out number the boys) scream they are figthing.....

I mean our class had lasted almost three year shy of 3 months without as physical fight. And just to show that the fact that the girls out number the boys they had the first Physical fight.

I mean atleast have it for a chivlarious reason or something, but it turned out of later inquiry to have been for a stupid reason... 

The culprit I found to be Girl A. But we all known that the one who crys first wins. Thus Girl A  cried first so won the sympathy and didn`t get any "Talk"

Nothing and no action is stiill been taken. Apparently a girl so keep it all hush hush... Thats the way of the world. It make you partly happy to be a girl and partly saddened..


No comments:

Post a Comment