Monday, April 18, 2011

Freischwimmer

 

DSC_0267

Tunic & Belt - Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent, Leggings & Boots - Zara, Le Foglie Necklace - StellaWishes, Watch - DKNY, Silver ring - from Tunisia, Black Fluffy Ring - from a small boutique in Budapest, Bangles - from The Gambia
One of my favorite Sunday traditions, next to going to the Mauerpark, is having brunch in Kreuzberg at the Freischwimmer. Whenever someone asks me for Berlin recommendations this is the place I always mention. Brunch was a pretty unknown thing to me before I first came to Berlin in 2006, however I quickly got used to the city's favorite Sunday tradition. Especially with the warmer weather, eating outside, on a canal, under the sun sounds pretty much like the perfect thing to me! :) Their food is great (hmmm I was too occupied with it to take pictures :) the location perfect and as I've just discovered, it's also a great place for taking outfit pictures. :) (Talking of which, I think I've found my new favorite brand: Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent!) Definitely try it out on a Sunday if you ever come to town!

DSC_0286


DSC_0250
Follow Gypsy*Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment