Monday, April 18, 2011

Green Traffic Light

 

Aviators - Mango, Purse - from Istanbul, Cotton Biker Jacket - Promod, Military shirt - Thrifted Aeropostale, Cargo Pants - H&M, Wedges - Mango, Ring - from Tunisia

Spring came to cheer us up and then shied away quickly. It's back to cold, dark and wet days... brrrr... hopefully it will only last for a few days because I've already locked away my winter jackets! I'm trusting the power of positive thinking. :) Oh about positivity, don't you just love when you accidentally find perfectly matching items in your closet? These cargo pants and biker jacket seem to be made for each other (probably in the 90's :). Next to my beloved fringes, I'm kinda going through a zipper phase right now... :D Let's see what's next! New season! New closet! (haha I wish! :)

7x53z


P.S: I hope you had a chance to enter my Apothica giveaway already. I don't think you want to miss this one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment