Thursday, January 27, 2011

Iman Brings The Ugly Pants Back



Everyone seems to be in agreement about 2010 being the year of the ugly pants. Looking at Iman and the pants she wore on Monday for her visit to Sirius XM's Martha Stewart Living Radio makes me worried we're in for more saggy crotches and odd lengths. I wonder what Iman would have said to a designer on her show had she or he botched a model's figure this way. I doubt she'd be amused. On the other hand, I like her Chris Benz jacket and necklace and her makeup looks pretty (a root touch-up is in order, though).

Speaking of Iman and Isaac Mizrahi's Fashion Show, Isaac is painfully not Tim Gunn, but I can just stare at Iman and ignore him. I wish the show didn't look at times so low budget. Do you watch The Fashion Show? What do you think about it?

Photos: Mike Coppola for Getty Image via Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment