
We all know that i hate the Beatles, but apparently everyone in the universe loves them to death, iTunes has this new thing today where some random shitty artists tell you what their favorite Beatles song is, here are a few of those losers:
Ron Sexsmith, Strawberry Fields Forever
Linkin Park, A Day In The Life
Lady Antebellum, Across The Universe
Keith Urban, Something
Jamie Lidell, I Want To Hold Your Hand
Ariane Moffatt, Here, There, And Everywhere
The XX, I'm Only Sleeping
Metric, A Day In The Life
Ke$ha, I Want To Hold Your Hand
Katy Perry, Happiness Is a Warm Gun
Justin Bieber, Let It Be
Coldplay, Something
Ron Sexsmith, Strawberry Fields Forever
Linkin Park, A Day In The Life
Lady Antebellum, Across The Universe
Keith Urban, Something
Jamie Lidell, I Want To Hold Your Hand
Ariane Moffatt, Here, There, And Everywhere
The XX, I'm Only Sleeping
Metric, A Day In The Life
Ke$ha, I Want To Hold Your Hand
Katy Perry, Happiness Is a Warm Gun
Justin Bieber, Let It Be
Coldplay, Something
No comments:
Post a Comment