Sunday, February 6, 2011

Once Again, I'm Reminded


On friday, I was reminded once again that i'm the unluckiest person on earth. As most of you know, I don't date very often, not because i don't want to, i just can't find someone who can stand to look at me for the duration of a coffee. That being said, this is my story.
Friday night i was grinding (Grindr iPhone application). For the past few weeks i've been grinding without a photo, the humiliation of the rejection is easier to take that way, because you can tell yourself, maybe if he'd seen what i look like... Probably not, but whatever. So anyway, i see this other guy who's on there without a photo, and then i see he's 24. I thought this could be cool, worst comes to worst he's fat. But he wasn't! After a few minutes of conversation, we send each other photos of ourselves (fully clothed) and i find out, it's this cute guy from my neighborhood that i'd seen at Super C and Belle Province. What a great coincidence.
He invites me over for wine and conversation, we agree that we don't want a one night stand before i go over there. At 5 am we decide we're drunk enough to sleep with each other so we go to bed.
Knowing what I know now, i kinda regret sleeping with him, but at the time it was amazing. Seeing as i don't date often, i rarely click with people, and with this asshole, i really felt a connection, we have a similar upbringing and we laughed a lot about that and a million other things, not to mention he's Really cute.
So the next day, we're texting and he says, thanks for last night i really had a great time, blah blah blah, and then he says, but i haven't been totally honest with you. WHAT! ''i'm single but my heart is taken'' Me: What the fuck does that mean? ''I'm still in love with my ex boyfriend, and even though the sex isn't as good with him, we have a history and stuff''. My response was just ''Wow! Ok!''
This kinda shit can ONLY happen to me. After the initial shock, i wasn't really surprised, because this guy was a little too good to be true, definately not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment