Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Makeup Look Breakdown


Hey all! yesterday was a fun family day-out day. We had lots of fun with our relatives who are staying in Dxb for a couple of days. We pretty much spent the entire day out, and since I knew we were going to do that I decided to go with a makeup look that would last me the entire day. This is a break down of the makeup I wore yesterday:


Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Oily/Combination 
I mixed Natural Tan 330 and Sand Beige 180 to get my exact coloring.
I don't usually wear this foundation but since I needed a foundation that would last the whole day i decided to go with it. It stays put for 12 hours which is awesome!


Under-eye Concealer
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in 01 Nude Beige
I love this concealer because it goes on very soothly + covers under eye circles very well
I usually set it with a loose powder to make sure it stays put


Blemishes Concealer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35
The best for covering blemishes and spots

Powder
MAC Studio Finish Powder Foundation in NC30
I like to set my foundation with this powder because it gives extra coverage

Eye Shadow
Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Palette
A great neutral colors palette. I used the black, brown and light brown to create a soft smoky look


Liquid Eye liner
Deborah
I love to line my eyes and this liquid eye liner is my favorite because it has a bendable applicator which makes lining my eyes super easy and fast

Eye liner
MAC Smolder
The darkest eyeliner I've used, but I always make sure I smudge it or set it with a black eye shadow when I put it on the lash-line so it doesn't move throughout the day

Mascara
Maybelline Falseis
Amazing mascara, all you need is one coat to get full long lashes
Saves time

Bronzer
Benefit bronzer in Hoola
Amazing bronzer which suits almost all skin tones


Blush
Benefit blush in Coralista
A fun bright color


Lip liner
MAC lip liner in Spice

Lipstick
MAC Viva Glam v
One of my favorite nude lipsticks



The makeup stayed put all day and I didn't even have to retouch it with powder or eye liner which was great!
Hope you enjoyed this post
Stay beautiful,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment