Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sigma Brushes!

Hey all
I am so excited today because I just received my Sigma Brushes package which I ordered 2 days ago from laylam.ae
I had always heard about how good Sigma Brushes are and how even the special edition or collection brushes are the same exact quality as the original brushes, so I've always wanted to try them, and let me tell you my first reaction; the brushes are soooooo soft!
I got the Aqua 'Make Me Cool' set from their new 'Make Me Up' collection which also comes in 3 other colors: Coral 'Make Me Blush', Black 'Make Me Classy' and Purple 'Make Me Crazy'


I also got sent the Blending - E25 travel size brush as a gift which is very cool! Its like the MAC 117 brush

Face brushes

Eye brushes


This collection has all the necessary high quality brushes any makeup enthusiast or even beginner would want in their kit, and its very affordable!
I am really looking forward to using them and telling you more about what I think of them
Hope you enjoyed this post
Much love!
                    xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment