10
Love her tutorials and her makeup style
she's a diva!
9
JLovesMac1
haha this girl is crazyyyy! If you like your beauty tutorials and tips with some sass thenbe sure to check Jarmaine out; she's hysterical!
8
Fun girls! Their videos and are so fun to watch and I love the fact that they always talk about and review drugstore products
7
GORGEOUS!!
I love Andrea's personality she seems very strong and outgoing at the same time
I lovw how she edits her videos, very professional
Her beauty, skin care and lifestyle tips are awesome too
6
Love her videos, probably the best editing out there in the youtube beauty community
She is such a professional in makeup as well, and I love her motivational videos and quotes that she puts either at the beginning or end of her videos
5
AllThatGlitters21 and JuicyStar07
These 2 sisters are just so much fun to watch, they are your typical ordinary girls with a passion for fashion and everything beauty
Love their hauls and reviews
AllThatGlitters21 and JuicyStar07
These 2 sisters are just so much fun to watch, they are your typical ordinary girls with a passion for fashion and everything beauty
Love their hauls and reviews
4
Candy is one of the original makeup gurus, she's been there since the beginig of the beauty community on youtube
Lover her hauls, tutorials and reviews, they never get boring
love her accent too! LOL
3
I love Tanya's channel, I think she is incredibly talented
lover her makeup tutorials; very professional
Her hair tutorials are also fun to watch and do
she shares a lot of information about the products she usues
her channel is overall fantastic
2
Professional, professional, professional!
These 2 sisters are just incredibly professional, they know everything you would possibly want to know about makeup
Their makeup is just flawless and they are incredibly talented and skilled
True makeup artists
1
Lisa is a true makeup artist to the stars, she's worked with Nicole Richie, Cheryl Cole, Dannie Minogue and so many others
She also did so many cover shoots and editorials for so many magazine including Vogue and Elle
Its very exciting having her on youtube and her tutorials are so informative and verstile
Others who I also enjoy watching: Rissrose2, KandeeJohnson, MakeupgeekTv, Julieg713 and MakeupByTiffanyD
Who are your favorite youtube makeup gurus?
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment