
1932 - 2011
One of my favorite actresses and one of the most beautiful women ever: Elizabeth Taylor passed away last night. Waking up to this is deninately not a good way to wake up, I've very saddened andi have a sudden urge to watch my favorite Liz movies! Here is some of her work:
Lassie Come Home, Jane Eyre, National Velvet, Courage Of Lassie, Little Women, Father Of The Bride, A Place In The Sun, Quo Vadis, Giant, Cat On a Hot Tin Roof, Suddenly Last Summer, BUtterfield 8, Cleopatra, The V.I.P.s, Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?, Ash Wednesday, The Mirror Crack'd, ''General Hospital'', ''All My Children'', ''Hotel'', ''The Simpsons'', The Flintstones, These Old Broads.
Lassie Come Home, Jane Eyre, National Velvet, Courage Of Lassie, Little Women, Father Of The Bride, A Place In The Sun, Quo Vadis, Giant, Cat On a Hot Tin Roof, Suddenly Last Summer, BUtterfield 8, Cleopatra, The V.I.P.s, Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?, Ash Wednesday, The Mirror Crack'd, ''General Hospital'', ''All My Children'', ''Hotel'', ''The Simpsons'', The Flintstones, These Old Broads.
No comments:
Post a Comment