
I've decided i hate Lykke Li's new album ''Wounded Rhymes''.
I absolutely loved her 2008 album ''Youth Novels'' produced by Bjorn Yttling and co-producer by Lasse Marten, but ''WR'' also produced by Bjorn Yttling doesn't jive with me at all, totally not feeling it.
I can still listen to ''YN'' and go crazy, but the new album falls flat, nothing stands out (except the first 2 singles, Get Some and I Follow Rivers) It kinda feels like an opportunity missed.
Better Luck next time Lykke Li!
I absolutely loved her 2008 album ''Youth Novels'' produced by Bjorn Yttling and co-producer by Lasse Marten, but ''WR'' also produced by Bjorn Yttling doesn't jive with me at all, totally not feeling it.
I can still listen to ''YN'' and go crazy, but the new album falls flat, nothing stands out (except the first 2 singles, Get Some and I Follow Rivers) It kinda feels like an opportunity missed.
Better Luck next time Lykke Li!
No comments:
Post a Comment