Saturday, April 23, 2011

100th Post: Hinna Makes the World Go Round!

Hey Everyone! Hope you're all doing great
Guess what guys?! It's my 100th post! I am so excited!! I can not believe that I actually made it this far! 
I'd like to thank all of my amazing followers and readers for giving me the chance to express my love for everything beauty and fashion related and allowing me to share my passion and everything I know with all of you; I wouldn't have done it without all of your support guys, so thanks uuu all <3333
...& since it is my 100th post I thought of doing something a bit different!
I have always been a fan of Hinna designs and I would get my hands done every now and then even if it wasn't for a special occasion (In the Middle East, hinna is usually worn for special occasions like engagement parties, weddings, etc.)
Sudanese black hinna was always my preferred choice because of the intensity of the black color and the bold designs, but since it is Soooo hard to find a salon that does black hinna nowadays in the UAE :( I went for the red hinna this time (and from now on too I guess lol)
I love how intense the color is, I went for a really simple design as you can see, but I think it would also look great with fuller more dramatic designs as well!






It can look really cute too with flats!



Hope you enjoyed the post,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment