Saturday, April 16, 2011

about life poem

about life poem





about life poem about life poem about life poem



about life poem about life poem about life poem







No modern idea has affected history more than the passion of nationalism. ~Charles R. Poinsatte, Understanding History Through the American Experience



Where is the indignation about the fact that the United States and Soviet Union have accumulated thirty thousand pounds of destructive force for every human being in the world? ~Norman Cousins



The essence of philosophy is that a man should so live that his happiness shall depend as little as possible on external things. ~Epictetus



If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa



We always keep God waiting while we admit more importunate suitors. ~Malcolm de Chazal



Don't fling your butt beside the trail and we won't fling your butt in jail. ~Author Unknown



What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown



We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men. ~Herman Melville



I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. ~Rita Rudner



Perhaps everything terrible is in its deepest being something helpless that wants help from us. ~Rainer Maria Rilke



It's okay to be fat. So you're fat. Just be fat and shut up about it. ~Roseanne Barr



If you feel that you have both feet planted on level ground, then the university has failed you. ~Robert Goheen, Time, 23 June 1961



Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth." Say not, "I have found the path of the soul." Say rather, "I have met the soul walking upon my path." For the soul walks upon all paths. The soul walks not upon a line, neither does it grow like a reed. The soul unfolds itself, like a lotus of countless petals. ~Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet, 1923



Love is when you can be your true self with someone, and you only want to be your true self because of them. ~Terri Guillemets



I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby. ~Nancie J. Carmody



If you could eavesdrop on everything said about you, you'd spend most of your time waiting for the subject to come up. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



Constant use will not wear ragged the fabric of friendship. ~Dorothy Parker



I think football would become an even better game if someone could invent a ball that kicks back. ~Eric Morecambe



If you give what can be taken, you are not really giving. Take what you are given, not what you want to be given. Give what cannot be taken. ~Idries Shah



Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment