Friday, April 29, 2011

amor poemas

amor poemas





amor poemas amor poemas amor poemas



amor poemas amor poemas amor poemas







Christianity tells people to repent and promises them forgiveness. It therefore has nothing (as far as I know) to say to people who do not know they have done anything to repent of and who do not feel that they need forgiveness. ~C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity



All the mind's activity is easy if it is not subjected to reality. ~Marcel Proust, Remembrance of Things Past: Cities of the Plain



I don't have to look up my family tree, because I know that I'm the sap. ~Fred Allen



"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing." "Oh," says man, "but the Babel Fish is a dead give-away, isn't it? It proves You exist, and so therefore You don't. Q.E.D." "Oh, I hadn't thought of that," says God, who promptly vanishes in a puff of logic. ~Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy



When tillage begins, other arts follow. The farmers, therefore, are the founders of human civilization. ~Daniel Webster, Remarks on Agriculture



Our government has become too responsive to trivial or ephemeral concerns, often at the expense of more important concerns or an erosion of our liberty, and it has made policy priorities more dependent on where TV journalists happen to point their cameras.... As a nation we have lost our sense of tragedy, a recognition that bad things happen to good people. A nation that expects the government to prevent churches from burning, to control the price of bread or gasoline, to secure every job, and to find some villain for every dramatic accident, risks an even larger loss of life and liberty. ~William A. Niskanen, "For a Less Responsive Government," Cato Policy Report, 1996



Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. ~Bill Gates, Business @ the Speed of Thought



If your kids are giving you a headache, follow the directions on the aspirin bottle, especially the part that says "keep away from children." ~Susan Savannah



I became a feminist as an alternative to becoming a masochist. ~Sally Kempton, attributed



A person can grow only as much as his horizon allows. ~John Powell



Women keep a special corner of their hearts for sins they have never committed. ~Cornelia Otis Skinner



Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~Christopher Reeve



Every sport pretends to a literature, but people don't believe it of any other sport but their own. ~Alistair Cooke



A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. ~Paul Sweeney



Every uniform corrupts one's character. ~Max Frisch



The average man's judgment is so poor, he runs a risk every time he uses it. ~E.W. Howe



The only man I know who behaves sensibly is my tailor; he takes my measurements anew each time he sees me. The rest go on with their old measurements and expect me to fit them. ~George Bernard Shaw The only man I know who behaves sensibly is my tailor; he takes my measurements anew each time he sees me. The rest go on with their old measurements and expect me to fit them. ~George Bernard Shaw



Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn, Forever, � Flavia.com



Better break your word than do worse in keeping it. ~Thomas Fuller



It is not a case we are treating; it is a living, palpitating, alas, too often suffering fellow creature. ~John Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment