Thursday, April 14, 2011

best love quotes wallpapers

best love quotes wallpapers





best love quotes wallpapers best love quotes wallpapers best love quotes wallpapers



best love quotes wallpapers best love quotes wallpapers best love quotes wallpapers







No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill



There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream. ~Author Unknown There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream. ~Author Unknown



I worry that the person who thought up Muzak may be thinking up something else. ~Lily Tomlin



I didn't know I had a quarrel with him. ~Henry Thoreau in answer to the question, "Have you made your peace with God?"



In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day's work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years. ~Jacques Barzun



If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball. ~Jack Lemmon



To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of ignorance. ~A. Bronson Alcott



The human story does not always unfold like a mathematical calculation on the principle that two and two make four. Sometimes in life they make five or minus three; and sometimes the blackboard topples down in the middle of the sum and leaves the class in disorder and the pedagogue with a black eye. ~Winston Churchill



Happiness is the natural flower of duty. ~Phillips Brooks



You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. ~Eleanor Roosevelt



I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. ~Author Unknown



I prefer a bike to a horse. The brakes are more easily checked. ~Lambert Jeffries



I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery. ~Author Unknown



During my second year of nursing school our professor gave us a quiz. I breezed through the questions until I read the last one: "What is the first name of the woman who cleans the school?" Surely this was a joke. I had seen the cleaning woman several times, but how would I know her name? I handed in my paper, leaving the last question blank. Before the class ended, one student asked if the last question would count toward our grade. "Absolutely," the professor said. "In your careers, you will meet many people. All are significant. They deserve your attention and care, even if all you do is smile and say hello." I've never forgotten that lesson. I also learned her name was Dorothy. ~Joann C. Jones



The Internet is not just one thing, it's a collection of things - of numerous communications networks that all speak the same digital language. ~Jim Clark



From my point of view, a book is a literary prescription put up for the benefit of someone who needs it. ~S.M. Crothers



Why is it that only girls stand on the sides of their feet? As if they're afraid to plant themselves? ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams



Purring would seem to be, in her case, an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness overflow. ~Monica Edwards



If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up. ~J.M. Power



The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them. ~Mark Twain, attributed

No comments:

Post a Comment