Saturday, April 30, 2011

bible quotes on faith

bible quotes on faith





bible quotes on faith bible quotes on faith bible quotes on faith



bible quotes on faith bible quotes on faith bible quotes on faith







Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. ~Marcel Proust



From the dog's point of view, his master is an elongated and abnormally cunning dog. ~Mabel Louise Robinson



God, that dumping ground of our dreams. ~Jean Rostand, Carnets d'un Biologiste, 1962



Genuine tragedies in the world are not conflicts between right and wrong. They are conflicts between two rights. ~Georg Hegel



Just because you've only got houseplants doesn't mean you don't have the gardening spirit - I look upon myself as an indoor gardener. ~Sara Moss-Wolfe



Dreams digest the meals that are our days. ~Astrid Alauda, Dyspeptic Enlightenment



I figured out Karl Rove's political strategy - make gas so expensive, no Democrats can afford to go to the polls. ~John Kerry



Ask your child what he wants for dinner only if he's buying. ~Fran Lebowitz, Social Studies



Short A: Digging up quotes since 1987, online since 1998.



The dog was created specially for children. He is the god of frolic. ~Henry Ward Beecher



I have found some of the best reasons I ever had for remaining at the bottom simply by looking at the men at the top. ~Frank Moore Colby



No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap. ~Carrie Snow



Our minds are lazier than our bodies. ~Francois, Duc de La Rochefoucauld, Maxims, 1678



I'd like to meet the man who invented sex and see what he's working on now. ~Author Unknown



He who distinguishes the true savor of his food can never be a glutton; he who does not cannot be otherwise. ~Henry David Thoreau



Oh, God. The Sixties are coming back. Well I've got a 12-gauge double-barreled duck gun chambered for three-inch Magnum shells. And - speaking strictly for this retired hippie and former pinko beatnik - if the Sixties head my way, they won't get past the porch steps. They will be history. Which, for chrissakes, is what they're supposed to be. ~P.J. O'Rourke



It is with flowers, as with moral qualities: the bright-coloured are sometimes poisonous; but, I believe, never the sweet-smelling. ~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827



I don't think it's possible to skip with a frown on your face.... I'd like to see the world's governing and terrorist leaders on a skipping tour through the Middle East and across the subcontinent and China to Korea. ~Sue Irwin, as posted on iskip.com



Think before you ink! ~Author Unknown



I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty. ~John Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment