Thursday, April 28, 2011

curry laksa recipe

curry laksa recipe





curry laksa recipe curry laksa recipe curry laksa recipe



curry laksa recipe curry laksa recipe curry laksa recipe







How can the Church be received as a trustworthy guide in the invisible, which falls into so many errors in the visible? ~John W. Draper



Bacchus has drowned more men than Neptune. ~Giuseppe Garibaldi



It is with words as with sunbeams. The more they are condensed, the deeper they burn. ~Robert Southey



No one wants advice - only corroboration. ~John Steinbeck, The Winter of Our Discontent



Hell! There ain't no rules around here! We're trying to accomplish somep'n. ~Thomas Alva Edison



Living in this modern toxic world, we are all slowly being poisoned to death. ~Carrie Latet



The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend. ~Aristotle



I thank Thee first because I was never robbed before; second, because although they took my purse they did not take my life; third, because although they took my all, it was not much; and fourth because it was I who was robbed, and not I who robbed. ~Matthew Henry



The best style is the style you don't notice. ~Somerset Maugham



"But" is a fence over which few leap. ~German Proverb



Why fly? Simple. I'm not happy unless there's some room between me and the ground. ~Richard Bach



The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does. ~Phil Woosnam, 1974



We dare not forget that we are the heirs of that first revolution. ~John F. Kennedy



I like to skip because I can't help but smile when I'm skipping (either I'm too uncoordinated to frown and skip at the same time or else it's a physical impossibility)! ~Nancy, as posted on iskip.com



Musical compositions, it should be remembered, do not inhabit certain countries, certain museums, like paintings and statues. The Mozart Quintet is not shut up in Salzburg: I have it in my pocket. ~Henri Rabaud



Baseball is the only major sport that appears backwards in a mirror. ~George Carlin, Brain Droppings, 1997



No. ~President Jimmy Carter's daughter Amy, when asked if she had any message for the children of America



Most people use music as a couch; they want to be pillowed on it, relaxed and consoled for the stress of daily living. But serious music was never meant to be soporific. ~Aaron Copland



Promises may fit the friends, but non-performance will turn them into enemies. ~Benjamin Franklin



Uncles and aunts, and cousins, are all very well, and fathers and mothers are not to be despised; but a grandmother, at holiday time, is worth them all. ~Fanny Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment