emo pics and quotes
May all your weeds be wildflowers. ~Author Unknown
Democracy gives every man the right to be his own oppressor. ~James Russell Lowell
Your cat will never threaten your popularity by barking at three in the morning. He won't attack the mailman or eat the drapes, although he may climb the drapes to see how the room looks from the ceiling. ~Helen Powers
No radical change on the plane of history is possible without crime. ~Hermann Keyserling
No one is listening until you fart. ~Author Unknown
Worry bankrupts the spirit. ~Berri Clove
Living up to ideals is like doing everyday work with your Sunday clothes on. ~Ed Howe
Fort Yuma is probably the hottest place on earth. The thermometer stays at one hundred and twenty in the shade there all the time - except when it varies and goes higher. It is a U.S. military post, and its occupants get so used to the terrific heat that they suffer without it. There is a tradition... that a very, very wicked soldier died there, once, and of course, went straight to the hottest corner of perdition, - and the next day he telegraphed back for his blankets. ~Mark Twain, Roughing It, 1872, chapter LVI
I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? ~John Lennon
I'm not 40, I'm eighteen with 22 years experience. ~Author Unknown
I dip my pen in the blackest ink, because I'm not afraid of falling into my inkpot. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Be a coffee-drinking individual - espresso yourself! ~Author Unknown
A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. ~Author Unknown
Whatever I take, I take too much or too little; I do not take the exact amount. The exact amount is no use to me. ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943, translated from Spanish by W.S. Merwin
Looking back on a happy life, one realizes that one was not happy all the time. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. ~Benjamin Franklin
Wear your learning like your watch, in a private pocket; and do not pull it out, and strike it, merely to show that you have one. ~Lord Chesterfield
Creditors have better memories than debtors. ~Benjamin Franklin
If you have a web site, it makes your small business look big. ~Natalie Sequera
It is not only possible to be the person you pretend to be, but there is less effort involved. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com
No comments:
Post a Comment