Thursday, April 28, 2011

emo quotes and sayings about life

emo quotes and sayings about life





emo quotes and sayings about life emo quotes and sayings about life emo quotes and sayings about life



emo quotes and sayings about life emo quotes and sayings about life emo quotes and sayings about life







After these two, Dr. Diet and Dr. Quiet, Dr. Merriman is requisite to preserve health. ~James Howell



A part of this strangeness of dress is that it links the biological body to the social being, and public to private. ~Elizabeth Wilson



Let's not become so worried about not offending anybody that we lose the ability to distinguish between respect and paranoia. ~Larry King, about political correctness, How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: The Secrets of Good Communication



The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear? ~Proverbs 18:14



There is nothing so easy but that it becomes difficult when you do it reluctantly. ~Publius Terentius Afer



Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.



Show me a woman who doesn't feel guilty and I'll show you a man. ~Erica Jong



A seed hidden in the heart of an apple is an orchard invisible. ~Welsh Proverb



It is in his pleasure that a man really lives; it is from his leisure that he constructs the true fabric of self. ~Agnes Repplier



It's wonderful to watch a pretty woman with character grow beautiful. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966



I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine! ~Author Unknown



We are the heirs of a past of rope, fire, and murder. I for one am not ashamed of this past. My shame is for those who became so inhuman that they could inflict this torture upon us. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.



Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing. ~Abraham Lincoln



Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. ~Sam Ewing



A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. ~Phyllis Diller



Mathematics is the supreme judge; from its decisions there is no appeal. ~Tobias Dantzig



By reading the scriptures I am so renewed that all nature seems renewed around me and with me. The sky seems to be a pure, a cooler blue, the trees a deeper green. The whole world is charged with the glory of God and I feel fire and music under my feet. ~Thomas Merton



That best academy, a mother's knee. ~James Russell Lowell



In union there is strength. ~Aesop



When I saw others straining toward God, I did not understand it, for though I may have had him less than they did, there was no one blocking the way between him and me, and I could reach his heart easily. It is up to him, after all, to have us, our part consists of almost solely in letting him grasp us. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

No comments:

Post a Comment