Friday, April 15, 2011

happy valentines day poems for mom

happy valentines day poems for mom





happy valentines day poems for mom happy valentines day poems for mom happy valentines day poems for mom



happy valentines day poems for mom happy valentines day poems for mom happy valentines day poems for mom







Diamonds are a girl's best friend and a man's worst enemy. ~Author Unknown



A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. ~Joseph Campbell



Great software, likewise, requires a fanatical devotion to beauty. If you look inside good software, you find that parts no one is ever supposed to see are beautiful too. I'm not claiming I write great software, but I know that when it comes to code I behave in a way that would make me eligible for prescription drugs if I approached everyday life the same way. It drives me crazy to see code that's badly indented, or that uses ugly variable names. ~Paul Graham, "Hackers and Painters," 2003



He's a wonderful talker, who has the art of telling you nothing in a great harangue. ~Jean Baptiste Moliere, Le Misanthrope



We don't seem to be able to check crime, so why not legalize it and then tax it out of business? ~Will Rogers



Any proverbs about weather are doubly true during a storm. ~Terri Guillemets



Smarts and action are on the same side of the equation where the sum is success. ~Garrett Hazel



Hope is the word which God has written on the brow of every man. ~Victor Hugo



I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones. ~John Cage



It is easier to be a lover than a husband for the simple reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day than to say pretty things from time to time. ~Balzac, Physiologie du mariage, 1829



It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. ~Mahatma Gandhi



I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning



In programming, as in everything else, to be in error is to be reborn. ~Alan J. Perlis



I have often lamented that we cannot close our ears with as much ease as we can our eyes. ~Richard Steele



Listen carefully to first criticisms made of your work. Note just what it is about your work that critics don't like - then cultivate it. That's the only part of your work that's individual and worth keeping. ~Jean Cocteau



Jefferson thought schools would produce free men: we prove him right by putting dropouts in jail. ~Benjamin R. Barber



I'm not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced. ~Attributed to both Miller Barber and Lee Trevino



Chain letters are the postal equivalent of intestinal flu: you get it and pass it along to your friends. ~Bob Garfield



The patriot's blood is the seed of Freedom's tree. ~Thomas Campbell



What is conservatism? Is it not the adherence to the old and tried against the new and untried? ~Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment