Saturday, April 30, 2011

laksa in singapore

laksa in singapore





laksa in singapore laksa in singapore laksa in singapore



laksa in singapore laksa in singapore laksa in singapore







The mists remain of the false glory that erupts from history. ~Miguel de Unamuno, En Gredos



He gave her a look you could have poured on a waffle. ~Ring Lardner



I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale



Speed is not your fastest, but your slowest man. No back can run faster than his interference. ~Jock Sutherland



I shall not die of a cold. I shall die of having lived. ~Willa Cather



History... is, indeed, little more than the register of the 'crimes, follies, and misfortunes' of mankind. But what experience and history teach is this - that peoples and governments have never learned anything from history, or acted on principles deduced from it. ~Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, The Philosophy of History, "Introduction," 1807



They should pick a dry year to fight the war. Better yet, civilize the moronic races and have no wars at all. ~Clair J. Clark, letter to wife, March 1944



He that repeateth a matter separateth very friends. ~Proverbs 17:9



Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. ~From the television show The Wonder Years



A hug is a handshake from the heart. ~Author Unknown



Rice is born in water and must die in wine. ~Italian Proverb



You can't lead anyone else further than you have gone yourself. ~Gene Mauch



The safe way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket. ~Frank Hubbard



The message for business people contemplating their place in cyberspace is simple and direct: get linked or get lost. ~Vic Sussman and Kenan Pollack



Holidays are enticing only for the first week or so. After that, it is no longer such a novelty to rise late and have little to do. ~Margaret Laurence



One should no more deplore homosexuality than left-handedness. ~Towards a Quaker View of Sex, 1964



The truest expression of a people is in its dance and in its music. Bodies never lie. ~Agnes de Mille



The person who really wants to do something finds a way; the other person finds an excuse. ~Author Unknown



"That old berk," muttered Aberforth, taking another swig of mead. "Thought the sun shone out of my brother's every orifice, he did." ~J.K. Rowling, "The Missing Mirror," Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, 2007



Hug Department: Always Open ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment