Wednesday, April 27, 2011

llena de amor wallpaper

llena de amor wallpaper





llena de amor wallpaper llena de amor wallpaper llena de amor wallpaper



llena de amor wallpaper llena de amor wallpaper llena de amor wallpaper







I brought children into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring. ~Liz Armbruster, on robertbrault.com



If you got to talking to most cowboys, they'd admit they write 'em. I think some of the meanest, toughest sons of bitches around write poetry. ~Ross Knox



Doubt is healthy. It tests one's convictions. ~From the movie Haunted



It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. ~William G. McAdoo



It takes a lot of work from the face to let out a smile, but just think what good smiling can bring to the most important muscle of the body... the heart. ~Author Unknown It takes a while to grasp that not all failures are self-imposed, the result of ignorance, carelessness or inexperience. It takes a while to grasp that a garden isn't a testing ground for character and to stop asking, what did I do wrong? Maybe nothing. ~Eleanor Perenyi, Green Thoughts, 1981



Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions. ~Author Unknown



There is no education like adversity. ~Disraeli



You must be at the end of your rope. I felt a tug. ~Author Unknown You must be the change you wish to see in the world. ~Mahatma Ghandi



I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man. ~Chuang Tzu I do not like eating meat because I have seen lambs and pigs killed. I saw and felt their pain. They felt the approaching death. I could not bear it. I cried like a child. I ran up a hill and could not breathe. I felt that I was choking. I felt the death of the lamb. ~Vaslav Nijinsky



I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. ~Charles Dickens



We have failed to grasp the fact that mankind is becoming a single unit, and that for a unit to fight against itself is suicide. ~Havelock Ellis



If you made a list of the reasons why any couple got married, and another list of the reasons for their divorce, you'd have a hell of a lot of overlapping. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960



Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. ~Proverbs 31:25-28



Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy. ~Howard W. Newton



Never violate the sacredness of your individual self-respect. ~Theodore Parker



You may know the intractability of a disease by its long list of remedies. ~Alonzo Clark



The harsh, useful things of the world, from pulling teeth to digging potatoes, are best done by men who are as starkly sober as so many convicts in the death-house, but the lovely and useless things, the charming and exhilarating things, are best done by men with, as the phrase is, a few sheets in the wind. ~H.L. Mencken, Prejudices, Fourth Series, 1924



A man's dying is more the survivors' affair than his own. ~Thomas Mann, The Magic Mountain



No two men ever judged alike of the same thing, and it is impossible to find two opinions exactly similar, not only in different men but in the same men at different times. ~Michel Montaigne



I am more afraid of my own heart than of the pope and all his cardinals. I have within me the great pope, Self. ~Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment