Friday, April 29, 2011

love poems for her in marathi

love poems for her in marathi





love poems for her in marathi love poems for her in marathi love poems for her in marathi



love poems for her in marathi love poems for her in marathi love poems for her in marathi







Justice is the tolerable accommodation of the conflicting interests of society, and I don't believe there is any royal road to attain such accommodation concretely. ~Judge Learned Hand, in P. Hamburger, The Great Judge, 1946



You cannot spill a drop of American blood without spilling the blood of the whole world.... We are not a nation, so much as a world. ~Herman Melville



It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something. ~Ornette Coleman



Short A: I respect your privacy, please read the long answer as well.



There is hardly one in three of us who live in the cities who is not sick with unused self. ~Ben Hecht



Love: A temporary insanity curable by marriage. ~Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary



I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me. ~Dudley Field Malone



Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. ~Proverbs 27:6



There are couples a matchmaker would match every time - and couples who, for no rhyme or reason, rhyme. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away. ~Barry Goldwater



Laughter is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one place. ~Josh Billings



Elizabeth: Yes, so they could go about persecuting the Indians.



Feminism is the radical notion that women are people. ~Cheris Kramarae and Paula Treichler



Men are not prisoners of fate, but prisoners of their own minds. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt



Man was predestined to have free will. ~Hal Lee Luyah



To free us from the expectations of others, to give us back to ourselves - there lies the great, singular power of self-respect. ~Joan Didion



A daughter is a mother's gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. And mothers are their daughters' role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships. ~Victoria Secunda



A wise man never loses anything if he have himself. ~Michel de Montaigne, translated



He who has made a thousand things and he who has made none, both feel the same desire: to make something. ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943, translated from Spanish by W.S. Merwin



Not afraid of heights - afraid of widths. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment