Thursday, April 28, 2011

love poems for your ex boyfriend

love poems for your ex boyfriend





love poems for your ex boyfriend love poems for your ex boyfriend love poems for your ex boyfriend



love poems for your ex boyfriend love poems for your ex boyfriend love poems for your ex boyfriend







Nature has given women so much power that the law has very wisely given them little. ~Samuel Johnson



Custom meets us at the cradle and leaves us only at the tomb. ~Robert Ingersoll, Individuality



You forget that the fruits belong to all and that the land belongs to no one. ~Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Discours sur l'origine et les fondements de l'inegalite parmi les hommes, 1755



History is past politics, and politics present history. ~John Robert Seeley, The Growth of British Policy



If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. ~Alexander the Great



What's with you men? Would hair stop growing on your chest if you asked directions somewhere? ~Erma Bombeck



Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona. ~George F. Will, Men at Work: The Craft of Baseball, 1990



I enjoy waking up and not having to go to work. So I do it three or four times a day. ~Gene Perret



When I am anxious it is because I am living in the future. When I am depressed it is because I am living in the past. ~Author Unknown



Many estates are spent in the getting, since women for tea forsake spinning and knitting, and men for punch forsake hewing and splitting. ~Benjamin Franklin



Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't. ~Pete Seeger



If you think you're free, there's no escape possible. ~Ram Dass



I am reminded of a colleague who reiterated "all my homosexual patients are quite sick" - to which I finally replied "so are all my heterosexual patients." ~Ernest van den Haag, psychotherapist



Rainbows apologize for angry skies. ~Sylvia Voirol



We are quite rich enough to defend ourselves, whatever the cost. We must now learn that we are quite rich enough to educate ourselves as we need to be educated. ~Walter Lippmann



Mishaps are like knives, that either serve us or cut us, as we grasp them by the blade or the handle. ~James Russell Lowell, "Cambridge Thirty Years Ago," Literary Essays



It's the menace that everyone loves to hate but can't seem to live without. ~Paddy Chayevsky



Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room. ~Kurt Vonnegut



Sometimes someone says something really small, and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart. ~From the television show My So-Called Life

No comments:

Post a Comment