Thursday, April 14, 2011

mark zuckerberg quotes

mark zuckerberg quotes





mark zuckerberg quotes mark zuckerberg quotes mark zuckerberg quotes



mark zuckerberg quotes mark zuckerberg quotes mark zuckerberg quotes







I walked barefoot - the only way to walk on a muddy road. ~Laurie Gough, "Light on a Moonless Night"



A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world. ~Leo Buscaglia



No two gardens are the same. No two days are the same in one garden. ~Hugh Johnson



Hiking is the best workout!... You can hike for three hours and not even realize you're working out. And, hiking alone lets me have some time to myself. ~Jamie Luner



Not all religion is to be found in the church, any more than all knowledge is found in the classroom. ~Author Unknown



A person can grow only as much as his horizon allows. ~John Powell



America is so vast that almost everything said about it is likely to be true, and the opposite is probably equally true. ~James T. Farrell



The mind, in proportion as it is cut off from free communication with nature, with revelation, with God, with itself, loses its life, just as the body droops when debarred from the air and the cheering light from heaven. ~William Channing



Our concern must be to live while we're alive... to release our inner selves from the spiritual death that comes with living behind a facade designed to conform to external definitions of who and what we are. ~Elizabeth Kubler-Ross



We labor to make a house a home, then every time we're expecting visitors, we rush to turn it back into a house. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



Quote A: �All my best thoughts were stolen by the ancients.� ~R.W. Emerson



No matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs back. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.



I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. ~Plutarch



He who opens a school door, closes a prison. ~Victor Hugo



When you're feeling your worst, that's when you get to know yourself the best. ~Leslie Grossman



I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. ~Winston Churchill



Life is half spent before we know what it is. ~George Herbert, Jacula Prudentum, 1651



Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return. ~Mary Jean Iron



Freaks are the much needed escape from the humdrum. They are poetry. ~Albert Perry



Thousands of geniuses live and die undiscovered - either by themselves or by others. ~Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment