Thursday, April 14, 2011

megan fox quotes on life

megan fox quotes on life





megan fox quotes on life megan fox quotes on life megan fox quotes on life



megan fox quotes on life megan fox quotes on life megan fox quotes on life







If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuytbn pasdlgkhasdfasdf. ~Lemony Snicket



Beauty is the first present Nature gives to women, and the first it takes away. ~Mere



The art of reading is in great part that of acquiring a better understanding of life from one's encounter with it in a book. ~Andre Maurois



But it is a cold, lifeless business when you go to the shops to buy something, which does not represent your life and talent, but a goldsmith's. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



In a household of toddlers and pets, we discover this rule of thumb about happy families - that they are least two-thirds incontinent. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



Come, let's be a comfortable couple and take care of each other! How glad we shall be, that we have somebody we are fond of always, to talk to and sit with. ~Charles Dickens



The paper burns, but the words fly away. ~Akiba ben Joseph



There are truths on this side of the Pyranees, which are falsehoods on the other. ~Blaise Pascal



A golf course is nothing but a poolroom moved outdoors. ~Barry Fitzgerald, Going My Way



There's no taking trout with dry breeches. ~Miguel de Cervantes



though love be a day and life be nothing, it shall not stop kissing. ~e.e. cummings



If I am not for myself, who will be? ~Pirke Avoth



For a loser, Vegas is the meanest town on earth. ~Hunter S. Thompson



I'm not a doctor and I don't know the technical terminology, but I do know that sunshine activates our happiness glands. ~Jessi Lane Adams



If a dog jumps into your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer. ~Alfred North Whitehead



Sex is something I really don't understand too hot. You never know where the hell you are. I keep making up these sex rules for myself, and then I break them right away. Last year I made a rule that I was going to quit horsing around with girls that, deep down, gave me a pain in the ass. I broke it, though, the same week I made it - the same night, as a matter of fact. ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 9



It would be nice if the Food and Drug Administration stopped issuing warnings about toxic substances and just gave me the names of one or two things still safe to eat. ~Robert Fuoss



Soul meets soul on lovers' lips. ~Percy Bysshe Shelley



I like to think of thoughts as living blossoms borne by the human tree. ~James Douglas



Of course there's a lot of knowledge in universities: the freshmen bring a little in; the seniors don't take much away, so knowledge sort of accumulates. ~Abbott Lawrence Lowell

No comments:

Post a Comment