Saturday, April 16, 2011

megan fox quotes

megan fox quotes





megan fox quotes megan fox quotes megan fox quotes



megan fox quotes megan fox quotes megan fox quotes







Depressed people think they know themselves, but maybe they only know depression. ~Mark Epstein



The goal of all life is death. ~Sigmund Freud



No member of a crew is praised for the rugged individuality of his rowing. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



An atheist is a man who has no invisible means of support. ~John Buchan



Have you noticed that life, real honest-to-goodness life, with murders and catastrophes and fabulous inheritances, happens almost exclusively in the newspapers? ~Jean Anouilh, The Rehearsal, 1950



I go about looking at horses and cattle. They eat grass, make love, work when they have to, bear their young. I am sick with envy of them. ~Sherwood Anderson I go about looking at horses and cattle. They eat grass, make love, work when they have to, bear their young. I am sick with envy of them. ~Sherwood Anderson



Commit to be fit. ~Author Unknown



To die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly. Death of one's own free choice, death at the proper time, with a clear head and with joyfulness, consummated in the midst of children and witnesses: so that an actual leave-taking is possible while he who is leaving is still there. ~Friedrich Nietzsche, Expeditions of an Untimely Man



Working without safety is a dead-end job. ~Author Unknown



In many areas of understanding, none so much as in our understanding of God, we bump up against a simplicity so profound that we must assign complexities to it to comprehend it at all. It is mindful of how we paste decals to a sliding glass door to keep from bumping our nose against it. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



A world war - God forbid! - will leave only smoldering ashes as a mute testimony of a human race whose folly led inexorably to untimely death. Yet there are those who sincerely feel that disarmament is an evil and international negotiation is an abominable waste of time. ~Martin Luther King, Jr., Strength to Love, 1963



The only way of catching a train I ever discovered is to miss the train before. ~G.K. Chesterton



Failure changes for the better, success for the worse. ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca



Our distrust is very expensive. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



I always pass on good advice. It's the only thing to do with it. It is never any use to oneself. ~Oscar Wilde, An Ideal Husband, 1895



Cancer is a word, not a sentence. ~John Diamond



People who love cats have some of the biggest hearts around. ~Susan Easterly



Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein



I recently had my annual physical examination, which I get once every seven years, and when the nurse weighed me, I was shocked to discover how much stronger the Earth's gravitational pull has become since 1990. ~Dave Barry



The way my life goes, I can't tell if there are pits in my cherries or cherries among my pits, philosophically speaking. ~Rhann Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment