Wednesday, April 27, 2011

mensagens de amor para orkut

mensagens de amor para orkut





mensagens de amor para orkut mensagens de amor para orkut mensagens de amor para orkut



mensagens de amor para orkut mensagens de amor para orkut mensagens de amor para orkut







For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. ~I Timothy 6:10



Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place. But there is always a little corner that keeps flapping around. ~E.L. Konigsburg



Happiness is not being pained in body or troubled in mind. ~Thomas Jefferson



Women are afraid of mice and of murder, and of very little in between. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966



The world needs anger. The world often continues to allow evil because it isn't angry enough. ~Bede Jarrett



I know that two and two make four - & should be glad to prove it too if I could - though I must say if by any sort of process I could convert 2 & 2 into five it would give me much greater pleasure. ~George Gordon, Lord Byron



Sometimes people call me an idealist. Well, that is the way I know I am an American. America is the only idealistic nation in the world. ~Woodrow Wilson



Americans think of themselves collectively as a huge rescue squad on twenty-four-hour call to any spot on the globe where dispute and conflict may erupt. ~Eldridge Cleaver



This is a game to be savored, not gulped. There's time to discuss everything between pitches or between innings. ~Bill Veeck



America is so vast that almost everything said about it is likely to be true, and the opposite is probably equally true. ~James T. Farrell



To be natural is such a very difficult pose to keep up. ~Oscar Wilde



Theories are private property, but truth is common stock. ~Charles Caleb Colton



Meetings are indispensable when you don't want to do anything. ~John Kenneth Galbraith



Skipping subtracts years from your heart, adds joy to your life, multiplies your happiness, and divides your stress. It's a prime exercise, and I count it among one of my greatest blessings. ~Jessi Lane Adams



Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world. ~Arthur Schopenhauer, "Studies in Pessimism," Psychological Observations, 1851



Nothing interferes with my concentration. You could put on an orgy in my office and I wouldn't look up. Well, maybe once. ~Isaac Asimov



At least my pencil never crashes! ~Author Unknown



Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. ~Benjamin Disraeli



Chemicals, n: Noxious substances from which modern foods are made. ~Author Unknown



Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger. ~Smooth Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment