mi amore tattoos
I say to my child, I will explain to you as much of life as I can, but you must remember that there is a part of life for which you are the explanation. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com
I learned the real meaning of love. Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them. And that's love, even if it doesn't seem very exciting. ~Sylvester Stallone
The public buys its opinions as it buys its meat, or takes in its milk, on the principle that it is cheaper to do this than to keep a cow. So it is, but the milk is more likely to be watered. ~Samuel Butler, Notebooks, 1912
A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers. ~Ruth Bell Graham
The paper burns, but the words fly away. ~Akiba ben Joseph
Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways. ~Stephen Vincent Benet
K is for "Kenghis Khan." He was a very nice person. History has no record of him. There is a moral in that, somewhere. ~Harlan Ellison, From A to Z in the Chocolate Alphabet
Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. ~Proverbs 3:17
Better than silence is? ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Beta. Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it's released. Beta is Latin for "still doesn't work." ~Author Unknown
Thrift comes too late when you find it at the bottom of your purse. ~Seneca
The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind. ~Kahlil Gibran The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind. ~Kahlil Gibran
It seems no more than right that men should seize time by the forelock, for the rude old fellow, sooner or later, pulls all their hair out. ~George Dennison Prentice, Prenticeana, 1860
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. ~Author Unknown
Never saw off the branch you are on, unless you are being hanged from it. ~Stanislaw Lec
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. ~I Corinthians 13:2
Don't let one cloud obliterate the whole sky. ~Anais Nin
I've been hiding from God, and I'm appalled to find how easy it is. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966
All progress has resulted from people who took unpopular positions. ~Adlai Stevenson, speech, Princeton, 1954
With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die. ~Abraham Lincoln
No comments:
Post a Comment